Have you ever heard of Juno email? If your answer is a NO, then we want to tell you that you are missing a hell lot of extraordinary features and services which this champion ISP provides to its users. So, not wasting your time in useless talks, we want you to look at the excellent features of the Juno email as mentioned below.
- It is extremely popular among the users for providing superfast Internet connections.
- The Juno email service is a brand because of its reliability which it has developed in today's world.
- Another good thing is that the emailing service is absolutely free and the memory space provided to the users is extremely huge.
However, the Juno email users have to face some complicated issues also for which they contact the juno email technical support. Here are those issues:-
- Unable to create a Juno account.
- Unable to reset or recover Juno account password.
- Unable to configure Juno account settings.
- Unable to create a signature for email.
- Unable to receive messages in correct folders.
In this article, we will take a look at the steps for creating a new Juno email account as given below as recommended by the techies of the Juno email technical support.
- Firstly, the users should go to the free email page of the JUNO.
- After that, they have to click on the GET STARTED button.
- Then, they have to select their title and enter their name, address, ZIP code, phone number, current email.
- Now, they have to create a member ID along with the password for their Juno email account.
- Next, they have to reenter the same password, then select a security question and write their answer in the next field.
- After that, they have to select their date of birth, education, occupation, age, income.
- Finally, after entering the captcha code, and accepting the terms and conditions, they have to click on the SUBMIT AND CONTINUE button.
In case, you are unable to create a new account or face some other issue, then the Juno email technical support is always there for you for helping you to sort out your issues.